Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're Home

After a brief stay in the hospital, we are now safely home:) They actually let us go Friday instead of Saturday. It was VERY nice to get out of there. Normally I don't mind the hospital stay at all, but this time it just drove me nuts. The room was very tiny... and the bed was not comfy. When I sit, I like to sit at just about a 90 degree angle. But these beds were like 60 degree max... and were causing me these terrible back pains and spasms. Which is terrible because I was having almost NO pain at all from the c-section, only from the bed!
Anyway, we are all home together now and enjoying our sweet little miss. Tessa is a great baby! She rarely cries, only when she's hungry. She loves to just sit and look around taking in her new world. She's so content. So calm. A perfect third baby!
Short post for tonight! Sorry I haven't posted pictures yet.... will do soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til the day I have my own!