19 Days to go. 19. Not months, not weeks, days.... 2 doctors appointments, 2 soccer games, one kindergarten music show, one birthday party, another soccer practice and then Jeff comes home for one last weekend as a family of four. Then just like that, we'll be a party of five:)
We've waited so long, yet it's actually gone by SUPER fast. The whole thing. Such an easy pregnancy. Let's hope it's an easy baby. Everyone keeps asking me, "Are you going to miss being pregnant?" Initially, I thought yes, I will. But you can't help but feel huge and miserable during the last few weeks... and that kind of spoils the warm fuzzies of being pregnant. So no, I don't think I'll miss being prego. Sure, I LOVE it. I really love being pregnant. It's one of the times in your life where people CELEBRATE how big you get and embrace your chunky thighs. You can get a double scoop of ice cream and proudly walk down the street with it, and people SMILE at you instead of give you a little scorn look. Heck and this time, I'm NOT EVEN craving the bad stuff. It's sad, I could justify all of the bad stuff and shove it in left and right... but I don't even want it most of the time. I crave salad. WHAT? Yes, salad (minus the lettuce of course). And potatoes. Specifically hash browns. Salty, crispy hash browns. Preferably in the patty form, with lots of salt. I guess that is my weakness, potatoes. I've only gained about 20 pounds, so hopefully 8 of that will be baby and then the last 12 will come off VERY QUICKLY and then I can concentrate on the other 30 I wanted to loose before getting pregnant;)
Ok, enough babble, 19 days! Just 19 days!
(14 until Jeff comes home)
Friday, May 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment