Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

Even though he's half way across the country, he still remembers the little things to make me feel special!
I got a call on Saturday telling me to go to his favorite jewelry store to pick up a present. When I got there they said "go ahead and pick, anything you'd like." Last summer I started a Pandora bracelet and I've been slowly building my collection. It's a sophisticated charm bracelet of sorts, where each charm has a special meaning. I have seven so far.
Anyway, I was walking around looking at all of the charms trying to decide which one I wanted, and I picked this one. I thought it was a frog prince, so I got it in honor of Jeffery. But while they were packaging it up, they told me it was the queen bee. Fitting, of course! It's got a perfect fat little momma belly like me and after all- it is Mother's Day- and I am the queen bee:)

The Queen Bee
My favorite Gerber Daisies
sent from my iphone

No comments: