Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Brother/Sister Convo

This evening both Deagan and Olivia were bickering over this doll stroller (yes mom, we do need another one).
Olivia was refusing to share with Deagan, despite my intentions to convince her that she really wanted to share without having to be TOLD to share with him!...

So Deagan says, "Sissy where are you getting this attitude?"
She says, "Mind your own business Deagan!"
He says, "It must be from school! Cuz that's where I get mine!"
then he pauses, quietly thinks for a second and says, "or maybe it's from me. I don't know, just give me the stroller!"

I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher laughing hysterically at my children analyzing each other's attitudes and Deagan's self realization that maybe because he refuses to share with her most of the time, that maybe, just maybe- that's why she's refusing to share with him! (I eventually took it away from both of them because they couldn't come to an agreement of possession).

1 comment:

Brynn said...

That is hysterical!