

It's true, no April fools joke this time. Jeff and I are FINALLY expecting our 3rd and final child. This ultrasound picture (of the alien) was taken at 9 weeks. Right now I just passed by all important 12th week.
I have been feeling FANTASTIC. No morning sickness this time. It's unreal and amazing. I don't know if it's because I'm just too busy to realize it or if God is just being very nice to me this time around, but I feel great. I've only had one queazy spell a few weeks ago in the car with Jeff, but it was my fault because I forgot to eat lunch:) But NO sickness. I've just been super tired. I could go to bed every night at 7pm, in a dream world! HA! But it's getting better already.
The baby is due on May 30th, however, given the fact that it's our 3rd and it will be a C-section, they would like to take the baby out a week early. Just so there is zero chance of me going into labor and having my scars rupture. So we are looking at May 21-25th or somewhere there about.
Olivia and Deagan are just over the moon. Olivia has been asking me for a baby EVERY DAY for at least a year, literally! And when we finally told her, I thought she was going to burst into tears. She was so adorable:) They have been great. Asking me every day to see my growing belly, telling everyone they meet (even the clerk at the grocery store), and being very careful with Mommy's belly. It's going to be a great summer!
As for the sex, this time we are NOT going to find out. That's right, 100% a surprise. It's going to be tough, but well worth it:)
I'll keep you updated as we go (or shall I say grow) along:)
p.s.- there is a fun pregnancy ticker at the bottom of the blog that she's what the little fetus looks like at this stage:)



4 comments:
Congratulations Tricia and Jeff! How exciting.
Shush up?!? CONGRATS! I am sooo excited for you!
That crazy!!! I had no idea!!! How exciting!!! ;)
We are sooo thrilled for you!
We love you tons... but I will say you wrote so you can "she" how it's growing. Freudian slip?
Congratulations,
A baby at the end of May!? A least it will not add to your already full fall birthday schedule. Tara is hoping for the 23rd.
Good Luck
Post a Comment