Saturday, November 22, 2008

A same day blog post- NO WAY!!!!

This afternoon while I was working in the studio, Olivia came up to me and said, "Ma'am can I please have a ticket?"
I said what for? She said, "My bear and I want to have a photoshoot, what time is good for you?"
I said, well in five minutes will be a good time. So she left. Sure enough, she came back with her bear, in matching dresses that my mom made. So we started snapping pictures. Then Deagan wanted to join in. So he brought his animals. Then the dogs wanted to join in, so they sat with us too! It was pretty funny and cute! So I thought I'd share our little photo session this afternoon.


Best Buds!

She loves her bear:)
Olivia's 2nd best friend, Mav!
He said he wanted to bring in his stuffed animals, but then Maverick laid in front and refused to leave, it was cute:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!