Friday, November 21, 2008

No More Buttons

Deagan declared this morning at about 6:45, "No more buttons, I don't like buttons!" referring to his shirts.
No more cute button up flannel shirts, no more polos with two buttons on top. NO MORE BUTTONS.
Lately whenever I pick out a shirt with buttons on it, he protests wearing it. But usually it's a nice shirt that is going to be worn to a nice place...and you need buttons. But Deag is more of a T-shirt man. I had to switch his closet so that the T-shirts were up high, so he couldn't throw a fit to wear one when it's 20 degrees outside!
He had been really picky about his clothes lately and always wanted to pick out his own, and now I see why.
Because he wants NO MORE BUTTONS, and it only took him two weeks to tell me:)

No comments: