Friday, November 14, 2008
Hunting Season
Jeff left last night to go up north hunting. I'm glad he could go this year and has a job where he can take a Friday off to be up north. I'm also happy that he gets to spend time with his Dad, and with himself. However, as I look around a the laundry piling up, the dishes stacked on the counter, and the studio equipment still in bags from this weeks preschool shoot...waiting to be set back up for this weekends shoots- I think to myself, I think I'll take up hunting. A nice long day in the woods- ALONE would be fantastic. Give me a blanket, a thermos full of soup and I'd be happy as ever, alone:) I might even get a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Boy that sure sounds nice right about now... I don't even have kids and that sounds nice... I can only imagine how much you would enjoy it!
Post a Comment