Monday, July 03, 2006

A Good Day

Apparently, my children heard my griping and decided to cut me some slack today. Olivia entertained herself coloring on boxes (only if I gave her the big black PERMANENT marker) and Deagan climbed in them. I got four huge boxes packed, three phone calls made, and an ENTIRE GARAGE cleaned out. Yes, you heard it right. I braved the garage. It might not sound that amazing, but then you haven't seen our garage. Lets just call it the collection site for anything and everything over the last three years. Now there is space...you could even fit a car if you really wanted too! And the toolbench is free of everything (Dad, Ron, and Jeff please pick your mouths up off the floor). After three hours in the sticky heat and non-airconditioned garage, we were all soaked and slimy, but it was clean. One more thing to check off my list. One out of like twenty! Now if someone could come over and carry about twelve boxes out into the garage, cut my lawn, and clean my bathroom- then I'd be happy. I have to have it all ready by 11am Thursday...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB GIRL! That's an undertaking, especially with the kids in tow! Proud of you!!!!!!!!

Love, GiGi and PaPa Ron (and he'll be proud!) ha