Well as you know we put the house on the market on Friday at 9am. That day we had two showings! Saturday we had one new showing and one repeat showing, and ONE OFFER! We counter offered, they countered again and I rejected it. I actually got to meet the buyer when she came for the first showing, and I talked with her for a little bit. She is super desperate and I know they want the house bad. So what does any seller do, milk it for all it's worth.
So I denied her 'best offer' and low and behold, they call back today and say that they are not done yet and they really want the house, am I firm on my price. So I say, no, not really there's always a tiny bit of wiggle room. HA! This is fun:)
Anyway, one more showing today, Sunday.
NOT BAD AT ALL FOR ONLY BEING ON THE MARKET THREE DAYS!
I'm so glad we are leaving on Tuesday- it's too tough to keep the house clean and to leave for an hour whenever they ask me to!
Hope all continues on this path.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment