I'd like to just take a second and brag about my children (it's my right!) HA! Scroll on if you don't want to hear it...
Never in my life have I been the type of person who radiates beauty or draws attention. Yes, I think I'm beautiful, but I've never been one to get random comments or stares. And that's just perfect for me, as I am shy anyway.
However, my children are downright showstoppers! I swear, everywhere we go I get comments about how beautiful they are and how lucky I am. I can't go anywhere without someone commenting. And of course Olivia is shy, but Deagan will ham it up with a huge smile and flirt with anyone.
Let me tell you, it's the best feeling in the world!
They are beautiful and I am the luckiest mother in the world!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
BRAGGING IS OK!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT - AND REASON!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME PARENTS PRODUCING GORGEOUS KIDLETS!!!!
We're proud of all of you!
Love, GiGi and PaPa Ron
Post a Comment