Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Brother!


Happy 26th Birthday Nick!!!!!! I can't believe it was so long ago that I lost you. It seems like just yesterday we were talking about moving to California and my crazy adventures in Australia. I still see you everywhere, in the airport, the mall, on your bike...are these signs or just coincidences? Regardless it still takes my breath away every time! I see you in my baby's eyes and in her devilish smile, where else would she have gotten it from;) I love it! I love the memories we share and the secrets we have. You gave me the happiest childhood any girl could ask for! I still have dreams like you're still here, tickling Olivia and tossing Deagan up in the air expelling tons of giggles. I wish they could meet you! I wish they could feel your free spirit. I still wake up all the time wondering if it was real and if you're really gone. And then I wish I could fall back asleep and go back to when life was so simple. But if there's one thing I learned from you it's to live life to the fullest and do what you love, take chances, and don't worry too much about what everyone else thinks! I love you man. I know you're here and I know you're rocking out in heaven today!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: