Monday, October 03, 2005

Add another candle to the cake

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Happy Birthday to me:)
Hahaha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all singing with you this morning!!!! Happy Birthday to you!! On this day at 8:37AM 2 dozen years ago you came into this world smiling brightly!!!!!

Have a wonderful day, we will all eat cake in your honor!!!

Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!!!!

Madelyn said...

~*~*~HaPpY bIrThDaY~*~*~

I forget how young you are!!! Back when I was your age...haha...I was in the middle of my Master's without even a thought of kids yet, being totally selfish with Ryan all to myself;) Oh, the "good 'ole" days...

Seriously, I hope you had a wonderful day. Wish we could celebrate together with a fishbowl Mango Margarita at Carretta's!!! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday wishes from us as well, the world is luck to have you. -Allie & Brian

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Trisha!! Cant wait to see you this weekend! Love Kelly