Deagan went to the doctor today due to reflux and tummy issues. He hasn't been feeling too well and has reflux, just like Olivia did. It hurts him so bad he arches his back and cries so stiffly. Poor little boy!
So I found two doctors up here, one in Charlevoix (73 miles away) and one in Cadillac (70+) miles away! GRrrrrrreat! So much for having excellent insurance!
So I took him to Charlevoix and oh what a mistake that was. First it took me and hour and forty minutes to get there (you're probably thinking HOLY $h!T, like I was saying over and over). So I was 45 minutes late and pissed off. The lady on the phone said it was 23 miles away, big fat lie. As you can see I'm a little bitter.
So the doctor came in and was one of those people that doesn't look you in the eye- despite being in a 5x5 room with you and nothing else. He was worthless. I explained what was going on and talked about Deagan, and he just nodded and said mmm hmm. Never did he give me suggestions on what to do, never did he comment or acknowledge what I was saying, he just sat there. Then I told him about the problems that I had with Deagan in the womb and he said he'd never heard of any of that before...ok quack.
WE MISS DOCTOR CARTER FROM SLIDELL!!!! She would have been all up in our business and offering suggestions on how to make him feel better. She's the best pediatrician we've ever had! And this guy was a waste of time!!!!!!!!
He sent us out of his office with a script for baby zantac and didn't even say goodbye or thanks for coming or let me know how he's doing! And he made a bunch of other comments while we were there that I won't even say b/c it will cause extreme profanities to come out in print and I wouldn't want to tarnish my good reputation on here!
ANYWAY, he's a BIG BOY measuring in at 13#4oz @ 6weeks old. And he's started sleeping in six hour stretches at night (hooray!). Followed by another three hour one. So life is getting better and a little easier:) Now I just need to get a good doctor for them up here....
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment