This is for you Jeffery! Our little piece of heaven...just waiting for you!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For those of you who haven't seen the pictures of our property in Suttons Bay, this is the future Carter residence. Lets start building tomorrow sweety.
My name is Tricia Carter and this is the life in snidbits of the crazy Carter family. Jeff and I have been married for six years now and we have three amazing kids! Olivia is five and blossoming right before our eyes into a little lady, sweet and smart. Deagan is three and is crazy as can be. Tiny Tessa is growing bigger and more beautiful each day. We are so thankful to have three beautiful, healthy and happy children. I can't help but gush about them daily. I hope you enjoy following our lives.
2 comments:
For those of you who haven't seen the pictures of our property in Suttons Bay, this is the future Carter residence. Lets start building tomorrow sweety.
Looking forward to the day our family can come out to visit you in the new digs. It looks amazing in the fall colors. -Allie
Post a Comment