Angie and the girls left today to return to Slidell. They have power and viable water! They are very lucky to have had no damage to their house. Olivia and I were fighting back the tears as we said goodbye. She's going to CRY EVERYDAY missing those girls. It just wasn't supposed to be like this! She was supposed to have her best friends to play with and Angie and I were supposed to see each other's babies grow. I just pray we can be back in our house by the time Angie's baby is born!!!!!! (Feb)
Jeff had a contractor come look at the house today, with only $17,000 worth of damage....alot less that I thought! But that doesn't include electrical work. We'll get a few more estimates before we chose one. And it will all depend on what the insurance adjustor wants to give us too, please pray for us that it's enough to cover the damage. Lots of companies are giving people the SHAFT!!!!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment