Sunday, September 25, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!

I can't believe my baby is two years old! Seriously, I just had her baby brother, but it feels like I was just pregnant with Olivia. Time flies so fast when you're having fun. It has been amazing to be a stay-at-home mom with her. I have seen her grow and develop every single day of her life! It's a dream not to have missed a thing! I truly am blessed. She has made me the woman I am today and I wouldn't trade her for anything. She's the best little kid I've ever been around and I can't believe she's a product of US! (little silent pat on the back).
It's been a long two years, but it has flown by so fast. Soon she'll be in kindergarten...and I'll be crying watching her go. I just hope it all goes just as well as it has these last two years. I promise it will be more fun this time, with a baby brother to play with and so many changes ahead for us. Life has never been so fun! She has been through so much for a little squirt, traveling all across the U.S. and losing her home. And she's done so well. We love you so much Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Miss O!!! We miss ya!!

Delaney and Madelyn

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, happy happy birthday, glad to hear you have arrived safe and sound and are settling in. Best birthday wishes!!-Allie & Brian