Well it turns out Deagan is allergic to breastmilk too! very rare, very odd, very sad:( He is on that same special formula that Olivia was on. He seems to be doing much better, no more yucky diapers and no more every hour feedings. He's much more content.
Things are ok here, we wish we could go home- but that's not going to happen for a long time. Jeff has to go back to work on Thursday...sniff sniff. But at least he'll be in town to get the ball rolling on the house and finding a contractor (wish him luck, it's not going to be easy)! Specially with work keeping them busy seven days a week.
I can't figure out the Dick's computer, and they don't have the same camera programs as we did, so I'm affraid right now I won't be able to post pictures, boring I know! Sorry! But I can email them, so email me and I'll send them to you.
Off to squeeze in a nap while both kids are down and Jeff is glued to Ryan's Xbox....haha
Call us, we're bored!
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You guys are so blessed, it breaks my heart that so many people have nothing. There are so many who no longer have a home to repair, can't find their loved ones, and no job to support thier families. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment