Sunday, June 07, 2009

Jeff headed back to VB today

Well our honeymoon is over... Early this morning Jeff had to leave to head back to Virginia Beach:(
We had such a great, carefree, time with home for two and a half weeks. It's bittersweet that he had to leave. With an offer on the house we know that we'll all be together again soon. The kids are excited to move. We are all excited to start over somewhere new, but more importantly be reunited as a family.
My dear sweet Lindsey came today to stay with us for a few weeks. It's nice to know that I don't have to do all of this alone. While I know I could handle it just fine... it's nice to know that I have an extra set of arms and a little 'back-up' force when I need it:) More importantly, someone to help keep Deagan and Olivia laughing and having a good time as I'm tied to Tessa.
I'm looking forward to this busy, busy summer!

No comments: