All total there were 47 balloons that flew right over our house!
There was an MSU flag on this one!
A single man 'basket' that is like a rocket ship.This morning at SEVEN am, Deagan and Tessa were already awake and in my bed when we heard this crazy fire breathing dragon noise. I looked out the window to see a few hot air balloons right over the house. I looked down and saw about ten of my neighbors all out in their driveways, in their pajama's watching. So we woke Olivia up and went down to sit on the porch. There were SO MANY balloons it was hard to count! But we ended up with 47. They took off from the field behind our neighborhood and passed so close above us that you could litterally THROW A BASEBALL at them. Deagan was yelling up to the operators saying hi and he liked their balloons. It was so much fun!
So after they passed we went inside to change, eat and go to the balloon festival. It's held yearly here in Howell. It was a beautifl 75 degree day and the kids behaved amazingly well for me:) I was nervous taking them out to a crazy public event by myself (I'm still getting used to the whole three kid thing). But they listened, didn't whine at all and held hands the whole time. We saw a frisbee dog show, parachute jumpers and crazy kite flyers. A nice (FREE) day of fun:)



No comments:
Post a Comment