Saturday, June 20, 2009

Catching Up

So following suit of my friend Angie, since I don't have time to sit down and update every day, I thought I'd give you a few quick updates on us...
- Jeff is back in the Miami area for two weeks doing round two of his sailing class. He ran into quite the large shark while diving....
-We still haven't heard anything regarding the offer on our house. It's up to the mortgage company as to whether or not they'll accept it. They should, but we haven't heard yet. Our real estate agent calls them every other day, but they are so backed up with short sales and foreclosures, that it's a very slow process. Should know by fourth of July if they accept the offer or not.
-Tessa and I will be going down to VB over the 4th of July weekend for 6 days to do some house hunting with Jeff. We originally were going to bring the whole family, but decided against it. We are going to be cramming in so many house tours each day that it would be NO FUN for the kids to be drug through that. So they are going up to Jeff's parent's house for the week to hang out on the beach. They'll be MUCH happier:)
-Jeff got a pre-approval to get another mortgage so we can put in an offer on a house while we are there if we'd like...
-But we might end up renting. With the market the way it is, there are some super nice houses for super cheap rental options. So we can wait a year or three to get a bigger house as our income increases.
-Tessa is a FANTASTIC baby. She sleeps 5-6 hour stretches at night:) She's quiet and sweet and never cries. A blessing of a baby.
-Breastfeeding is FINALLY going great with a child of mine! (Deagan and Olivia could not do it for allergy reasons).
She's was up to 8 lbs 3 oz last wednesday. I'm sure she's in the high 8's by now. She is almost outgrowing her newborn size clothing, but 0-3 is still just a bit too big...
-Deagan and Olivia are transitioning... it's a long process. They are full of attitude and constantly testing me. They know full well that when I'm busy with the baby they can get away with murder. Hoping it wears off soon...
-Maverick still misses his daddy.
-We all miss him and CANNOT wait to move, hopefully in August!

I'll try to keep you more updated. I have taken about 500 pictures of the little miss, just haven't found the time to upload, photoshop and process them. When the sun is shining the kids want to be outside and when they are sleeping- I try to sleep too. So not much free time as of yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what no free time, cant imagine. so happy to hear your able to nurse. had asked brian but dads just dont think to ask those questions.