Well I am officially 20 weeks along now and half way through my last and final pregnancy:)
My belly is getting bigger and I hope to be starting the growing pictures this week.
We have our ultrasound this week:) If only we were interested in finding out the sex of the bambino!
So in the spirit of pregnancy, I have a funny little tale to tell of this morning.
So a few weeks ago when we were at Boyne with Jeff's sisters, I made quiche for breakfast.
Well since then, I have been craving it! So I planned to make it this weekend.
I cut up all the ingredients, popped it in the oven and came back 30 minutes later.... and it did NOT set.
We ended up having to THROW IT ALL AWAY, because it just didn't turn out. :(
Well about 20 minutes later I had an "ah-ha" moment and realized that I FORGOT TO PUT THE EGGS IN!
nuff said
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
In my years of chefing I have learned that eggs are a very important part of the Quiche.
Nice to see the baby picts.
brian
Post a Comment