Hello everyone! I am very proud to announce that my new website and studio blog are up and running. Most of you know (it's hard not to) that I've been doing photography for awhile now. Things have been progressing very fast in the last few months, and now I felt that I had enough material to start a professional website. It's been up for a few weeks now and I've had rave reviews. It's just about tweaked to where I would like it, sans a few outdoor sessions. It's an evolving work in progress...But I'm dying to let you all see it so here you go:
www.triciacarterphotography.com
Enter Flash, not html, it's much prettier:)
And I just started a studio blog, literally last night. So watch for that to be updated soon!
Thanks for all of the support:)
Tricia
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a most wonderful site that you have created for your Dream/Business! You are very talented and I admire you for chasing and capturing your dreams! We would love to set something up for a family photo session with you! Tara turns 17 this month and I just can't believe it! It seems like yesterday she was Olivia and Deegans age! I do believe she too had a nose incident similar to Deegans but it wasn't corn. Tara would be livid if she know I told thaqt to here, here too! Take care and give hugs to all! We love you all very much!
Love, Jeanne :)
Post a Comment