We were eating lunch today, a little later than usual... actually almost nap time for them. So they were a little loopy.
Olivia says, (completely randomly and very fast) "mommy I would like to go to Louisiana with maddy and laney and see those elephants that smash pumpkins. And take Deagan and Sophia this time because they didn't get to see it last time because you and Miss Angie were off getting pregnant!"
I was rolling on the floor!
So, Angie, apparently we were a little busy!
However, I nicely corrected her and said that Deagan was in fact with us and did see the elephants.
Her reply, "good! Then he liked them and would like to see them again!"
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG! That is precious! What a good memory that child has. And I think that is an incredible idea, Miss Olivia!!!!!! You should come next weekend for Delaney's birthday party and I promise to take to you see the smashing pumpkin elephants!
Hilarious.
Ang
Post a Comment