Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's been awhile...

No, I haven't forgotten about you all... we've just been slightly busy around here.
I posted a few things from the last few weeks.
This past holiday weekend we went up to Jeff's parents house in Omena. (Just above Traverse City). It was wonderful!!! We had a great time doing absolutely nothing. Literally nothing. Spent alot of time on the beach, went for a bike ride, had a campfire with smores (at 2 o'clock in the afternoon).
Jeff ran a 1/2 marathon in Traverse, the morning after we arrived. On four hours of sleep nonetheless! He did PHENOMENAL too! He placed 25th in his age bracket and 124th overall, out of like 1200+ racers. He did so good:)
It was fun to watch, and fun for the kids to cheer him in on the final track.
I will get pictures up soon:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a good job he did at that! So proud of him!!!!!!!!!!

Love, GiGi and PaPa Ron