Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Olivia's Kindergarten Orientation



Last week we went to see Olivia's new school. We got to tour her classroom and meet her teacher. There were also some of the kids there that will be in her class. They ALL looked so big compared to her...so big. She's just a tiny little stick right now. She's shot up in height, but she's a bean. She's a late 5, doesn't turn 5 until after school starts in the fall. Whereas most kids are already 5 or will be this summer. She was a little intimidated, but that won't last long!
I didn't take many pictures because we were just so busy viewing the classroom, cafeteria, library and finally the gym.
The gym has a CARPETED floor. I have never seen anything like it, so I had to show you!

1 comment:

JayandKay said...

WOW!! Kindergarten already. How Cool is that.

Kevin, Jeanne & Tara