Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mine, All Mine!

The entire last week, my wonderful husband and dear daddy, renovated the playroom above the garage into my new photography studio! There was NASTY map poop brown wallpaper and brown spotty paint on the ceiling. It's been a sorespot for us since we moved in....but not anymore. The guys busted their butts every night this week until the wee hours of the morning to get it done. Friday night they finished around midnight just in time for my Easter rush to start:) And I hosted my first set of appointments today and they went fabulous! I will post more pictures soon.


This is the finished studio. It's actually bright white paint, wainscotting and trim.
My cool tracklighting.
This was the "playroom/office" before!
Who would ever choose this wallpaper?
Deagan helping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo thrilled for you!
You are such a professional!

Lindsey said...

this looks great! they did such a good job. i am so happy you have this space! :)