Today, is my brother's birthday. He would have been 28 on the 28th, in '08. I've always thought that it was cool when your birth date occurred on that day of the month. So here's to you, my angel in heaven, Happy Birthday! Wish I could hug you. Wish I could tip one back with you! Wish we could be getting dressed and ready to take you out to dinner, not making a post on a silly blog! Not a day goes by that we don't think of you and miss you to pieces!
Love you!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
They call it your Golden birthday when you age falls on the date you were born.
Happy Birthday Nick!!!
Love ya T! I am saying prayers for your family and hoping that today is a good and happy day of memories for you guys.
Happy Birthday Nick!!!!!
I wish I would have been able to meet you. If the way I feel about your sister is any indication of how I would have felt about you, then I know we would have been the best of friends too.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...
Happy B-day Nick!
I can't say I wish, becuase I know you are still here with us. We still talk to you and we know you can hear us. We know you are here every day when we talk to your family, see their pictures, and even when I'm driving my car I think "The only reason I have a Celica is because of Nick" We see you in your family and in ourselves and those little things that are here only because of you make us really understand why we love you so much.
I know your still ridin-on up there, keep them clouds movin!
We love ya
Post a Comment