Friday, June 22, 2007

It's been too long....

Ok, so I haven't updated my blog in A LONG TIME. Sorry, just a few things going on right now. We've moved into the new house. Jeff and I spent a week pulling almost all nighters to paint before we moved in. We painted everything except the kitchen and the bathrooms......ugh! Talk about long days, tucking the kids into bed then going over and painting till2 or 3am- not fun, not good for your body!
But we did it and it's done (well almost). We had the big move-in last Saturday and a BBQ on sunday for father's day. Of course I have pictures, but they are locked in the vault of memory cards and not coming out yet.
Now I am in full wedding mode. Semi- I guess since my brain is still trying to digest the new house and all that needs to be done....company is coming MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY before the wedding and we're going to have a houseful. Let's just hope we get all of the boxes out of the way first...haha!

So I've been asked by a few friends and family to create some sort of wedding registry, against my previous wishes, I made some this week. So, if you desire, we are registered at Target online and Bed Bath and Beyond.

I promise I will post pictures before the kids' next birthdays:)
Talk to you soon....hopefully again before the wedding but no promises, as we have NO internet yet at the new house!

Tricia

No comments: