Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Deagan Cracks Me Up

Deagan has been teething these four inscisor (?) teeth for like six months now, and they still haven't broken the surface! Plus four molars in the back (which might actually appear first). Anyway, the kid is so outside of the mold of a normal child....
I've been rubbing Anbesol on his gums- you know, the nasty tasting stuff that numbs the whole interior of your mouth?
Yeah, well he thinks it's hillarious. I rub it on and then he runs around crazy shaking his head and making crazy eyes, and then comes and asks for more. I have to hide it from him! He loves it!
The kid CRACKS me up!
p.s.- I used to have to hold olivia down to get any in her mouth! Then I just gave up and stopped trying to help her because she hatted it so much:)

No comments: