Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We're getting MARRIED....again!

For those of you who don't know, or who weren't there Saturday for the official announcement- JEFF AND I ARE HAVING THE WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS!!!!!!!
Mark your calendar, save the date, break out your party shoes- it's going to be one heck of a party;)
We will be renewing are vows on June 30th, 2007 at Weller's in Saline.
Yesterday Jeff and I had some couples pictures taken. It's been FIVE years since we've had pictures taken of the two of us, I suggest you all do it with your men, it's amazing!
We have a fantastic photographer for the wedding, who also did these pictures. You can check them out online at:
www.jeffandtricia.com
Yes, that's right, our own little website that our photographer set up. You can click on each picture individually or in the upper right corner you can click to 'view slideshow' and if there are any that you'd like, you can also purchase them online and have them sent right to you;)

HOPE YOU LOVE THEM!!!!!! We are slightly obsessed- HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those pictures are beautiful!!! I am very excited for you guys. Talk about having a party. Have fun planning.

Anonymous said...

the photos are great, we are so excitted about seeing you all and enjoying the party this june.