Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jeff is on his way back!!!!!

Yup thats right!!!!! He is on a plane right now, with a series of 15+ hour layovers....but out of IRAQ:) The good news is that there is NO MORE DEPLOYMENT, but the bad news is that they are not letting him come to Michigan until THANKSGIVING! Yeah, jerks, I know. The last group of guys that came home from deployment got two free weeks of undocumented leave....not these guys. There is a new guy in charge and he could care less what the other group got! GRrrrrr.
Anyway, he'll be up north the week of Thanskgiving and we just cannot wait to see him:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy for you hon I could cry!!! I bet you will when you get the call he is on US soil. After Marshall first deployment we also had to wait 2-3 weeks for him to get leave. It actually worked out so he could adjust to being home. And it will make the reunion even sweeter. Congrats for being a deployment survivor!!!! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

We are sooo very excited for you guys!!!! Give him a big squeeze from the both of us. Can't wait to have a happy Thanksgiving this year! xoxo