My conversation with Olivia's four Montessori teachers this afternoon when I picked her up,
"Olivia is so adorable!"
"She is the sweetest thing we've ever seen!"
"Thank you, she is quite the little miss," I say.
"When is her birthday?"
"It's at the end of the month," I say.
"Oh wow, we can't believe she's not three yet...She's so mature for her age, we thought she was almost four- she talks and acts like it!!"
"She's such a pleasure to have in class. She loves her little friends, she's so independent, and listens very well."
Flattered I say, "Thank you so much for the sweet comments." And walk away with my jaw dropped.
My little baby is the teacher's pet! Listens very well, um could someone please help her carry that over at home instead of walking all over her mother;) Honestly, she adores them as well. She loves school and took no time to adjust and make friends. She's so grown up for her little two year old status, I myself have to stop sometimes and remember that she's not six, she's two!
And I love her so much I just can't stop squeezing her every chance I get!
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am requesting pumpkin patch pictures immediately!!! Please... :)
Post a Comment