.....loves her husband. To her love is more than a word or something spoken, it was her last look into my eyes before I stepped on the plane. As I stared she said without words, "My love is unconditional". It was her hand holding mine before we parted, a touch that was more powerful than the winds of "Katrina", a touch that said I am in love with this family of four. It's her soft voice on the phone that brightens my darkest days, it calms my deepest fears and soothes my aching heart.
The word "Weak" doesn't apply to this woman. She seamlessly runs this family with dedication, power and devotion; even when she is at her lowest point, the rest of the world would quit.....she keeps going. As a Navy wife she has been a pillar of strength for this family. After two children she is more beautiful today than ever before and tomorrow she will be more beautiful than today. This amazing woman packed and sold our home and relocated in Michigan all practically on her own; better yet, she then followed her dreams enrolled herself in school, again, and is on her way to being a portrait photographer of unimagineable talent and is already the best in the family.
Some might ask, "How did you get so lucky", well I ask myself the same question, so I am sorry I can't answer that. But I will ask all of you what your defintion of "Forever" is, because for me its not a unit of time, but a measurement of my love for my wife.
When you and the one you love can look at each other and say I have found my soulmate......Thats "Love", Faithfully.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment