As with Olivia, I've been doing baby signs with Deagan for about three months now. For the first time on Sunday he actually signed back:) Normally it takes a very long time to see any results, but once you do it's amazing! Olivia was a signing queen (and sometimes still does when she's frustrated).
Deagan was eating his lunch and I said "All Gone" along with the sign- And he matter-of-factly stuck his hand up and out and did the sign back to me in super slow motion. Like saying look at me mommy, I can do it. And he was staring at his hand sort of amazed that he was doing it:)
So he does understand my crazy antics and we're on our way!!!!
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
No doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO smart little kids!!!!!!!!!!! And a very, very good idea indeed! It worked with O, and it'll work with the prince!
LOVE, GIGI AND PAPA RON
Post a Comment