Friday, February 17, 2006

A Quick Trip to the ER

Thank goodness Olivia was in school today and Jeff hadn't left for knox yet!!! Long story short- I was in a class at our gym this morning and their equipment broke and busted my hand. We were doing a resistance drill called the parachute, using the rubberbands with handles. Well mine snapped in two. TWICE. I should have got the clue the first time, but it didn't hurt. Then WHAMMY it happened again and left me with three fat fingers and four bruised knuckles. Not to mention a nice accident report followed by a trip to the ER. I got Xrays and they didn't think it was broken, but judging by the swelling and the nice blue tinge my fingers have, they think I might have tore a ligament. I have to wait it out for a few days, follow up with my doctor and see what happens next...GRRRRrrrrreat :/

No comments: