Sunday, February 19, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

I don't normally do this, but Ok, so if you're not familiar with it, let me introduce you to the best show on television, Grey's Anatomy. I'd just like to tell you how much I love this show!!!! Personally, I think it's the best dramatic comedy in a very long time. It is meaningless entertainment- yet it leaves you in deep thought about your own life, which is a nice twist for sunday night TV.
And if you are watching it, what the hell is Meredith thinking sleeping with George? He's like your best friend from college, you just don't go there. Poor guys going to end up with a broken heart. And that new guy, the 'x-best friend' and Addison's loverboy, woah! She needs to just go back where she came from and be with him. That way Meredith can be with McDreamy!!!! And it's about time that they lay it all out on the table (or elevator) and tell each other that they still are in love, get over with and get it on. SERIOUSLY!
And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, watch the show:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We DO know what you are talking about! Even got the network to put a rerun of each show on Thursday nights so your dad could see it since he goes to bed early on Sundays! I agree, leave George alone...he is too cute and innocent to mess with his mind. And just like in high school...when it gets out she slept with him she is embarassed, so why do it if you are going to be embarassed. And YES, Addison go back to new york with the super hunk, we want McDreamy and Meredith to get back together!!! It is a great program. How about last weeks bomb scene....we wanted the bomb guy to become Meredith's new love interest...but I guess that thought got blown to bits....literally..... Love Mom & Dad

Madelyn said...

Let me tell you, I'm just as addicted as you are! I LOVE that show and totally agree with you 100% on all points touched on;) Miss you guys...come and see us or just give me a call if you're ever bored without Jeff. Without saying, I know how that goes;)

Mmmmmm...McSteamy....

Anonymous said...

Oh - I'm right there with ya sister! Luckily, as my social life has, shall we say picked up, I've discovered my computer's ability to record TV so I get Grey's Anatomy whenever I want! I'll be thinking of you next time I watch it (and I have NO idea what's going on with George) but I can relate to Meredeith's dilemma - two doctors. I'm in that pinch myself these days.

Love Kelly