On Wednesday when Deagan and Olivia got off the bus (Deag's first day of full-day kindergarten) they came inside for a snack. I got Deag a special bag of mini oreo cookies to celebrate his first long day. So all three kids were sitting at the dining room table eating a snack... Deag his cookies, Olivia her peanut butter crackers (every day) and Tessa a baggie of goldfish. I let Tessy sit at one of the "big kid" chairs next to Deagan. So Deag was chatting away about his day, using his flailing arms to explain things, leaving his baggie of cookies on the table.
Well sweet little miss decided to take full advantage of the situation and reach her sneaky little paw into his bag- taking the little mini cookies one-by-one. Deagan didn't notice, but Olivia and I did and were silently cracking up. Tessa, the guilty party, just kept cramming them into her chipmunk cheeks with this "holy cow these are amazing" look on her face!
Well eventually Deags figured it out and couldn't stop laughing!!!! At this point Tess had chocolate drool streaming down her face because she could hardly chew them in her mouth!
Sooo cute! I love my babies:)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment