Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Deagan's Detailed Art

So I went to the open house at the kids' school tonight to meet the teachers. When we walked into Deagan's classroom they had a stack of papers on his desk of his work to show the parents what he's done. There was a drawing of his "family" and one of his friends on the bus.... very detailed drawings! When I saw them I was laughing so hard I was crying. That's my boy!
p.s.- Tessa is the "belly" on the bottom left under Maverick that he didn't have time to finish!

So I went to the open house at the kids' school tonight to meet the teachers. When we walked into Deagan's classroom they had a stack of papers on his desk of his work to show the parents what he's done. There was a drawing of his "family" and one of his friends on the bus.... very detailed drawings! When I saw them I was laughing so hard I was crying. That's my boy!

No comments: