Deagan: "Mom, I want one of those magic wands on Disney. So I can turn Livia into a frog!"
Olivia: "What if there was a five year old, but not me- just another five year old, that wished on a star to get married to a boy? Would it come true, I mean if another five year old just like me, but not me wished for that?"
She has been muddling over what to be for Halloween this year (due to the influx of magazine's we've been receiving in the mail with costumes). This week we have settled on her being a bride. She's obsessed with brides, weddings and getting married. Enchanted, not obsessed. So of course I told her yes, hypothetically speaking a five year old, just like her- but not her, could wish for that and it probably would come true. Adorable!
p.s.- He used to call her "sissy" 24/7, but now he calls her "Livia" or "O-livia" with the longest "O" you've ever heard. The adults in her life call her sissy more than he does anymore!!! :( Except when he's frustrated with her, then she's sissy.
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment