Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Little Carter #3 is on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!



Jeff and I are pleased to announce that we are expecting baby #3. Finally! It's been a long time coming, I know. This will be our last and final munchkin in the family. Olivia has been asking for a baby for a year now and she'll finally get her wish. We are due in late October. It should be a fun fall for us. With Olivia starting kindergarten and us having a new baby. Always staying busy in this house! This time around we are not going to find out the sex of the baby. Gasp, I know! But you've got to remember that we've already had one of each, so we're ready. Besides, we found out on both of the other two. And this is the biggest surprise you can ever truly have in your life, so we're going to go for it. It's going to be a long few months in anticipation, but it will be worth it! Maybe this time we'll tell you the names...maybe not! We'll keep you updated and let you know how all is going. As for now, I'm feeling great and baby is happy and healthy!




















APRIL FOOLS! Gotcha! No, we are not having a baby....but I bet you thought we were! Happy April Fools Day:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are terrible-Allie

JayandKay said...

That was great. We had a great laugh.

Good One

Kevin, Jeanne & Tara

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You're an April fools Queen!! You totally had me going!!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

SO NOT FUNNY

Anonymous said...

Gosh...your baby looks a lot like Allie & Brians baby!!!!!

May you be blessed with quadruplets when you do get pregnant for round three!!!!

Lindsey said...

ha ha ha