Congrats to my wonderful hubby, whose couple of weeks- hell week- is done! He's been interviewing for a new job for over four weeks now. He had his fourth and last interview on Wednesday and Thursday he got the call that he got the job!!!! He starts the monday after Thanksgiving. It's a much better job with standard M-F 8-5 hours. Much different than what he's been going through at Quicken! It's a great step for us:)
Congrats to me (and THANK YOU BRYNN and mom) for completing my first solo-photographer hell week. This week was my contracted shoot at the kids' preschool. In two days I shot holiday and school photos for 78 kids and did two "family nights" where we shot 11 families. And a few days prior I did seven families at an event for my grandma's senior center. I survived the shoots, now have to photoshop all of the files and get orders processed....it's starting! And it's fabulous.
Thanks to everyone for all of the love, support and encouragement on my photography business:)
As for the kids, they are just getting done with a round of some virus that mimics strep...poor kiddos!
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats to you all! We were begining to wonder if you had fallen in to a hole or something. Glad to hear that you are all surrvived.
Wow. Y'all have been busy! Congrats to you both on your exciting new career paths. I really miss you guys so much. I that our kids are growing up without their first 'best friends'. But I am truly happy that you're doing well. And I love watching the kids grow through pictures if it can't be in person;) Take care and love to you all!
ang
Getting caught up on my reading here.. and thanks for the kudos!
I am sooo proud of my bestie..
Post a Comment