Well I spent this morning in the Urgent Care....this time for me, Tricia. I had a 103.5 fever and just felt like crap for the last few days. Well this morning it all hit hard. Did any of you watch Dancing with the Stars? Where Marie Osmond fainted?
Well that's how I felt all day, like I was just going to fall over!
Turns out I have strep throat. It's a nasty little bug that debilitates my body! I've been prone to it for as long as I can remember! And this time I've got it bad.
The kids don't have it yet and I'm going to try and keep them away from it as long as possible. My fantastic parents are picking them up from school tonight and keeping them overnight so I can rest. Then taking them to school tomorrow. Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll be feeling better- and not like I was hit by a bus!
...Or the kids will be sick as well as my parents!
p.s.- Yesterday was Jeff's birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!
Love you
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment