Well it all started a few weeks ago with me getting a sore throat. Well I'm on my third week and I'm still sick! Sore throat, cough, froggy voice, throbbing ears and head....the normal allergy/cold.
Then, at Deagan's birthday party, he spiked a fever. The next few days it came and went every four hours. Olivia was fine. Then it got worse monday, so we took him in to the ENT specalist. (based on his past with ears). So he had tonsilitis (sp?) and was on antibiotics. Olivia was checked at the same apt and was "fine." Two days later, she's spiking the fever....bad. Take her back, they say virus, but still do a throat culture. Two days later, she has a bacterial infection (unknown) and is on antibiotics. This was friday. The weekend came, everyone was FINE happy and healthy. Today comes and BAM olivia has a fever and vomits all over her classroom at school! WTH? She's been on antibiotics for four days and she yaks? ...a virus! So she's banned from daycare for 24 hours.
Yesterday, Jeff (well I) broke his toe. He was on the porch taking to his mom and apparently leaning on the front door...when I opened it and he fell and bashed his toe. And I mean BASHED. Slashed the side of it on the cement step. Tore off the nail and blood spewed everywhere- gross and graphic.
So I've been sicky going on three weeks. Deagan is feeling better. Olivia is feeling worse. And Jeff hurts like hell:)
Joy, happy birthday season!!!!!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Uggg. I feel your pain. I have 3 with explosive diarrhea - in the middle of the night, everywhere. Yuck! There isn't anything much more disgusting that cleaning up sicky juicy poo at 2 in the morning from 2 seperate kids. My lesson learned... when 1 has diarrhea, don't let the other 2 take a bath with her!!! Oops!
Hope your brood feels better soon. Too bad we can't just all hang out together and keep passing it back and forth;)
Post a Comment