Saturday, March 03, 2007

Poopey...

The day before yesterday Deagan turned a year and a half old!!!!!! My baby is a full fledged toddler, he's almost two.
Yesterday, DEAGAN POOPED ON THE POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHH, Go Deagan! We were at the new house waiting on our furniture delivery and he came to me and said, "Deaga go poopey." And naturally I thought, great thanks for telling me. But he ran away fast as lightning. Olivia looked at me and said, no momma I think he wants to go on the potty. So we ran screaming with joy, plopped the boy on the potty and off he went!
WOW! It's just fantastic. I hope he trains fast. He's already full well aware of when he does what, now it's just getting him to know to go on the potty.
Now, I'm not jumping ahead of myself with unrealistic expectations, but I am sure celebrating this giant leap!

No comments: