Olivia has settled right back into her old self and much of her true character is emerging with daddy home now. She loves to display to us just how intelligent she is. She'll throw things out in conversation, just as if she were an adult too, in attempts to impress us. She is like a secret silent sponge who absorbs things and sits on the information and waits until she can use it at just the right time. And she does, in the right context.
Just this week she used the word, "predictable!" Yes. She's three and she used the word predictable.
Deagan was acting crazy like Deagan does, when I turned to her (mind you she was sitting nicely at the table as brother ran around like an untamed wild animal) and I said "Did you see that Olivia?"
She looked at me with her flared nose (see bathtub picture) and eyebrows in a matter-of-fact way and said, "Oh Mom, that's so predictable, that's Deagan!"
After I picked my jaw up from the floor, I looked at her and said, "You're right, that's just Deagan!"
Then she smiled her Olivia I'm-so-proud-of-myself smile.
Priceless!
She amazes me every day!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment