Well it was a pretty easy week. Not too much going on. Just Jeff's and Grandpa's birthdays. The kids are rocking on the border of being sick....I'm just waiting for it to explode. Olivia has had a cough for two weeks now, and it was nothing more until yesterday when the nose started running. Deagan started the nose and some other choice things too....lets see how the weekend goes. Hopefully no trips to the urgent care.
I'm doing good. Had a great week of photography in school, followed by a discouraging day yesterday. I tried something new and just couldn't get it. Better luck next time, right?!?!?
Jeff is DAYS, not weeks, from being back in the states. I say states, because they might not let him go anywhere until Thanksgiving. Yeah, I know. Welcome back to the country, but you can't see your family anytime soon. Well that is unless I go down there....($$)...ahhhh.
Just wish him a safe return and no complications for this air return.
:)
Should be a low key weekend. Not too much going on, just cleaning the house!
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment