Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Birthday my wonderful husband!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFIE:) We love you so much and miss you more than words can say. We wish nothing more than the chance to be with you on this day. After all you only turn 40 once right?!?! Oh wait, I mean 25 twice! HA! I love you honey!
We hope and we pray that you will be home soon. It's been way to long and it's time we're all together again. Olivia cannot wait for you to take her horseback riding and ice skating. Deagan can't wait to tackle you while growing at you! And I think there is a table waiting for us at The Red Cedar Grill with a bottle of framboise on it:)
Miss you so much and love you endlessly.
Sending you birthday cake with ben & jerry's ice cream on the side.....
love you
*********************************************HaPpY bIrThDaY**********************************************************

No comments: