We were out and about at the mall this week doing some back to school shopping. Our last stop was Victoria's Secret for new undergarments. Well I was in the big wheelchair fitting room (because of the stroller for the kids), which just happens to be set right to the side of all the other fitting rooms. There was a middle aged woman running the show who came and knocked on my door and asked if all was going well, and if I liked the new bra. I commented through the door, "I'm not sure if I like the fit." So without hesitation, without knocking, without ASKING she used her key and within two seconds was in my fitting room....There I stand, pants and a bra on...there everyone waiting in line with eyes wide open. Well HEEeeelllO, like a pro checking all my straps, spins me around and says she'll be right back. I just stood there dumb founded, did that just happen? Did ALL of those people just see me just about naked? Did that woman just....yeah, she did. And she did it again once more too, she flicks that key out faster than you can blink, with no noise- no signal of the key jingle. Woah. And of course, Olivia was laughing hysterically the whole time, waving to the crowd!
HA!
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just see and hear Miss O laughing!
Post a Comment