I can't believe that Deagan is already three months old!!!! And I can't believe that Katrina came three months ago, either! It seems like just last week we were down south complaining about the heat and getting ready to have all of the family down for Deagan's birth. All while putting the finishing touches on his room, in which he ultimately wouldn't sleep in for quite some time. It was such a cute little room too....and now he'll get it for about six months until we move back to Michigan.
Our house is STILL not done...maybe half way, at least the cosmetics are (almost) done. Now it's the big stuff that needs to be done- heating/air and electrical. Lord I hope that it's done by the first week of January when we move back. I really, really don't want to be stuck in a trailer with two kids...but I'm determined to go!
Deagan is growing so fast. He is talking up a storm, I swear he howls and then laughs just to hear himself. He just moved into his 3-6mo sleepers and is already on his way out. Seriously! I bought him a really cute 'my first christmas' sleeper today and had to get it in 6-9mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, he's still a baby, very much so. And he isn't really that big. His pictures make him look huge in proportion to Olivia, but he's not. He's really tall and girthy. He loves his food and he demands it on schedule. World look out when he hits solids. He's going to be one expensive kid!...for about 20+ years!!!!
We are doing very well up here. We are getting 6-12 inches of snow tonight and I cannot wait to see the look on Olivia's face when she wakes up in the morning. It's worth a fortune, those little moments when you get to see her experience the world and take it all in through her little innocent self. Here I go getting sappy... I just love them so much and I'm so lucky to have the privilege of being with them every day!!!!
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We haven't seen y'all for 3 MONTHS?!?! That makes me want to cry. Freeze those babies in the snow and then thaw them out when you get here. I don't want them to grow anymore if I can't see them!!!! Miss ya! Glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment